Jet Black Demure Headscarf
Premium Demure Modal Headscarf is light, airy, and luxuriously soft hijabs weaved from sustainably sourced and produced fiber in superior quality.
The fabric is made from sustainably harvested trees, a replenishable raw material. Processed using non-toxic and eco-friendly technologies. The natural fabric derived from wood cellulose and tree proteins, the delicate compound requires man and machine processes to convert into soft yarns using eco-friendly and ethical practices. This soft yarn then weaved with traditional weaving methods by our weavers in rural India, providing education and job opportunities to better their community livelihood.
Our Demure Modal Headscarves are a premium product comparable to silk, breathable, and moisture-wicking provides the impeccable headscarf to be worn all year round. The material has the perfect texture and drapes beautifully allowing you to style it effortlessly.
- Regular Size : 185 cm x 65 cm
- Petite Size : 165cm x 50cm
- No pins required, we strongly advise magnetic pins due to the delicate nature of this natural fabric
- Light-weight breathable fabric
- Colour may vary depending on individual monitor settings
FABRIC & CARE
- Composition: 100% Biodegradable Modal
- Weaved in traditional weaving practices in a loose soft weave
- ‘Minor defects’ might be present due to the delicate nature of the fibers
- Standard 100 by Oeko Tex Certified. STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® is one of the world’s best-known labels for textile raw materials, intermediate and end products (at all stages of production) tested for harmful substances. It stands for customer confidence and high product safety.
- Do not wring or twist to release excess water to avoid damaging the natural fibers
- Air dry, laying flat
- Iron on Silk Settings or Steam on medium heat from 5-10 cm distance
- Dry cleanable
- Accessories and sprays should be used with extra care to keep your headscarf in pristine condition
DESIGNED IN AUSTRALIA