Pure Organic Silk Georgette - Sand
Our pure natural organic silk georgette headscarves are produced in the category of peace silk. We use the finest quality of mulberry silk which then hand-dyed with eco-friendly dye and hand-rolled into perfection. The touch and the feel of the fabric are luxuriously soft and very gentle on the skin. The breathable, light and airy silk fabric make it a dreamy headscarf to wear for spring and summer. Put this on and your whole look will be elevated and polished. This headscarf is an amazing headscarf to be worn to a special occasion, corporate events, work, and daily wear.
- Premium Product
- ‘Minor defects’ might be present due to the delicate nature of the fibers
- Fully biodegradable and ethically produced
- 100% Organic Mulberry Silk
- Come in size 100 x 200 cm to allow maximum coverage and layering option
- Fabric has a texture similar to polyester georgette, but without the polyester. ensuring non slip and comfort wear.
- Has flexibility on the fabric allows free movement of the face.
- We strongly suggest to use our non-snag strong magnetic pin to style the headscarf, to keep the fabric in pristine condition and avoid pulling or snagging.
- Colour may vary depending on individual monitor setting
- Hand wash or gentle machine wash on its own with a very mild soap in cold water, baby shampoo is an alternative to avoid drying out the fabric
- Do not spot clean or soak
- Do not wring or twist, this might damage the fibres of the fabric
- Dry flat in shade away from the sun
- Avoid using perfume directly on the fabric, as the alcohol might dry out the silk
- Use accessories with extra care to avoid damaging your headscarf